Located 39 kms north of Victoria in a peaceful lakefront setting, Camp Shawnigan is nestled between mountain and lake with acres of rolling hills and playing fields.
Click here for a printable pdf
Directions and Location:
Camp Shawnigan is located on the East side of Shawnigan Lake at 2180 East Shawnigan Lake Rd.
Approaching from Victoria
- Follow the Trans Canada Highway (Malahat) up island (North),
- Turn LEFT at the South End Shawnigan Lake Turnoff.
- Stay on this road, keeping RIGHT
- Camp Shawnigan is located on the left hand side of East Shawnigan Lake Road
Approaching from Duncan and other Up Island Communities
- Follow the Trans Canada Highway towards Victoria (South),
- Turn RIGHT at Cobble Hill Road.
- Follow this road, turning left when you come to the stop sign facing the lake.
- When you get to the four way stop, Go STRAIGHT THROUGH. (Turning left will take you out to the Mill Bay Road back to the Island Highway.)
- Follow this road part way around the lake - Camp Shawnigan is located on the right hand side of East Shawnigan Lake Road.